Leadership Effingham Class of 2022 Presents Marketing Plan for CountyMay 11, 2022Springfield, GA - The newest graduates of Leadership Effingham presented an ambitious class project and received their graduation plaques at the Mars Theatre on Tuesday, May 10. Leadership Effingham is a program of the Effingham County Chamber of Commerce.
The class project is a marketing campaign for Effingham County, with the tagline, "A Hometown Feel, Big City Opportunity." The class also produced a promotional video in conjunction with Railyard Media. The video is available online at https://bit.ly/EffinghamCo.
Dr. Fran Witt, President and CEO of Effingham Health System, Vice-Chairwoman of the Chamber of Commerce and Chair of the Leadership Effingham program, presented the class with their graduation plaques. She also recognized members of the Class of 2020, whose graduation had to be cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dr. Witt remarked, "This evening we celebrate the first Leadership class since 2020 and, with this class the program has come back as strong as ever. What an engaged and energetic group!"
The graduating Leadership Effingham Class of 2022 are:
- Brooke Autry, Platinum Properties
- Katrina Bostick, Family Promise of the Coastal Empire
- Trisha Boyett, Edward Jones-Trisha Boyett
- Jason Bragg, Effingham County Clerk of Courts
- Brad Cherney, Brad I Cherney Agency State Farm
- Alex Conarton, Effingham County IDA
- Matthew Frazier, Thomas & Hutton
- Amanda Ganser, B&B Care Services
- Jessica Griffin
- Brooke Jenkins, Effingham County Chamber of Commerce
- Jeannie Lane, Ameris Bank
- Sarah Mausolf, Effingham County Board of Commissioners
- Emra Smith, International School of Story
Graduates of Leadership Effingham have served, or are serving, in the Georgia House of Representatives, on the County Board of Commissioners and city councils, the chamber of commerce Board of Directors, Effingham County Schools, in the health system, and in important positions in our leading companies and agencies.
Dr. Witt also thanked those who contributed to the success of this year’s program, including:
- Ameris Bank
- The City of Guyton and Manager Meketa Brown
- The City of Rincon and Manager John Klimm
- The City of Springfield, Manager Matt Morris and Community Development Director Erin Phillips
- The Effingham County Board of Commissioners and County Manager Tim Callanan
- The Effingham County Clerk of Courts
- The Effingham County Industrial Development Authority
- Effingham County Schools and Superintendent Dr. Yancy Ford
- Effingham County Sheriff's Office
- Effingham Health System
- Alyce Thornhill and the Georgia Department of Economic Development
- the United Way of the Coastal Empire and Elizabeth Waters.
- And the Board of Directors of the Effingham County Chamber of Commerce.
The Effingham County Chamber of Commerce is a member-driven organization focused on business advocacy and sustainable economic growth in our region. For more information, call (912) 754-3301, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.effinghamcounty.com.Contact:Andrew Cripps, Chief Executive Officeracripps@effinghamcountychamber.org, (912) 754-3301
Effingham County: A Hometown Feel, Big City Opportunity