Coldwell Banker Commercial Platinum Partners
Queensborough National Bank & Trust Co.
A. Adam Martin
Georgia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co.
Effingham Health System
GeoVista Federal Credit Union
Bank of Newington
KravHIIT Martial Arts and Fitness Academy
Chamber Ambassadors are volunteers who assist in serving the chamber's membership by welcoming new members, engaging current members, and encouraging participation and involvement in chamber programs.
Qualifications for a Chamber Ambassador include:
- A Chamber member or employed by a Chamber member in good standing.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be a highly regarded employee.
- Strong interpersonal skills, motivation, flexibility, and sensitivity to members/prospective members.
- Ability to communicate the mission and value of the Effingham Chamber as well as programs and services available to Chamber members. There will be a yearly Ambassador Team kickoff meeting to review the goals, mission and values of the Chamber and Chamber Ambassadors.
- Possess a strong desire for community involvement.
- Must be willing to devote time each month to be out in the community on behalf of the Chamber.
To find out more about becoming a Chamber Ambassador, contact the chamber office at (912) 754-3301 or via e-mail.