Founded in 1940, Ardry Trading Company, a global distributor and manufacturer of products and components for the transmission and distribution of electricity, is seeking a full-time Internationaal Sales Coordinator. The International Sales Coordinator is a technically trained individual who will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key customers, partners, and vendors and developing and implementing sales strategies that promote growth. This position offers opportunities for advancement and international travel.
Your primary responsibilities would include:
· Organize order records and documents in order files
· Research product suppliers/source items for procurement
· Obtain quotes from vendors and 3rd party logistics suppliers
· Prepare sales quotes at the direction of sales managers
· Perform review of all sales and purchase orders to ensure orders are entered per negotiated terms and conditions and importing and exporting requirements.
· Provide continuous and proactive communication with customers in anticipation of customers’ needs on orders.
· Support customer inquiries from quotation/proposal through shipment.
· Maintain customer database updated with all activities and maintain all records for account responsibility.
· Monitor shipping dates of all sales orders to coordinate timely dispatches with domestic and overseas customers
· Communicate internally and externally regarding open orders and order shipping
· Monitor vendors and 3rd party logistics providers for timely deliveries of inbound shipments
· Follow up with customers and 3rd party logistics providers to ensure shipments arrive at their destination in time and in good order
· Troubleshoot logistics-related issues with logistics service providers, vendors, and customers
· Prepare import/export documentations for international shipments
· Utilize various functions in our ERP (Acumatica), including but not limited to creating quotes and orders, inventory receiving, picking lists, packing lists, invoicing, etc.
· Initiate timely invoicing and work closely with accounting department to ensure billing accuracy
· Resolve issues related to missing or damaged shipments with customers, vendors, and 3rd party logistics providers
· Develop and post social media marketing content on LinkedIn, Facebook
· Various other duties as they arise
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will be an action-oriented professional who takes on tasks and assignments with energy and enthusiasm, can manage multiple tasks in a timely manner, and has strong follow-through to complete tasks and assignments. The candidate for this position should relate well to others both internally and externally and have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with external parties.
The minimum required qualifications include:
· Minimum 2 years customer service/inside sales experience in product distribution, preferably in electric utility products.
· In-depth knowledge of import/export documentation, compliance, and logistics with a solid understanding of Incoterms
· Strong computer skills including proficiency in core Microsoft Office 365 programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Experience with ERP systems (experience with Acumatica a plus)
· Must have excellent business writing and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with persons of various social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds,
· Must have the ability to work independently, think critically, and meet deadlines
· Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and follow through on assignments with minimal direction.
· Knowledge of the metric system and U.S. equivalents, along with experience performing weight and measurements operations
Physical demands and abilities
· Occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh up to 40 lbs.
· Frequently required to stand, walk.
· $ 40,000 - $ 50,000 annual base salary to start with opportunities for advancement and commissions for the right candidate.
· Earned paid vacation and personal days
· Paid holidays
· 401K with company matching
· Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay possible
- Commission pay possible
- Inside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (required). Bilingual candidates preferred